| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol in April is quite mild at 12.05 °C (53.69 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 52.6mm (2.1in) of fluid is transfered during on average 7 days.
- The blue above Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol is fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:30 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:31.
- There are approximately 7:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol: