| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol in August is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of water precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- In August the skies in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol are fine with on balance a measurable 6:54 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 14:51 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol: