| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol in February is cool at 3.45 °C (38.21 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with occasional sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 26.4mm (1in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 5 days.
- The blue above Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol is a little dull having on balance a mere 4:03 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 10:56 long with an average length of 10:14.
- There are approximately 5:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol: