| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol in July is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 92.5mm (3.6in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol is slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:42 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:54 long and the longest day is 15:45 long with an average length of 15:24.
- There are approximately 7:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol: