| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol in March is a little cool at 8.05 °C (46.49 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with seldom any rain. A mere 44.6mm (1.8in) of fluid descends across on average 4 days.
- In March the heavens above Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:00 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 6:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol: