| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol in May is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 82.2mm (3.2in) of H2O is released across an average of 8 days.
- In May the heavens above Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol are fine with on balance a detectable 6:36 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:20 long and the longest day is 15:31 long with an average length of 14:59.
- There are approximately 8:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol: