| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol in November is cool at 5.35 °C (41.63 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.3 °C (31.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow at times. Only 54.7mm (2.2in) of liquid descends across on average 10 days.
- In November the blue above Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol is gloomy with an average of a scanty 2:42 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:51 long and the longest day is 9:58 long with an average length of 9:21.
- There are approximately 6:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol: