| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol in October is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 56.5mm (2.2in) of water is released during an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:54 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:48.
- There are approximately 5:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol: