| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol in December is very cool at 1.05 °C (33.89 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with seldom any sleet or snow. A paltry 26.6mm (1in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 4 days.
- In December the blue above Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol is gloomy with on balance a trifling 2:48 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:34 long and the longest day is 8:49 long with an average length of 8:38.
- There are approximately 5:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol: