| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol in June is warm at 19.75 °C (67.55 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with rain at times. Just 80.6mm (3.2in) of fluid precipitates during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol are fine with on average a measurable 6:46 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:32 long and the longest day is 15:48 long with an average length of 15:44.
- There are approximately 8:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol: